- Proprietary ComfortCuff™ NIBP measures on inflation for faster, more comfortable readings
- Criticare’s DOX™ digital SpO technology with waveform display.
- Audible and visual alarms are adjustable for use in continuous monitoring.
- Large, responsive keys on an easy to clean membrane keypad for fast spot checking
- On-screen menu selection provides ease of setup and use.
- Adult, pediatric and neonate settings for a complete range of patients.
- Nurse call and connectivity to network systems.
- Trends last 250 blood pressure measurements with heart rate and SpO2 .
- Direct main (AC) power - no adaptor is required.
- Available with Bluetooth® connectivity.
- Compatible with Criticare’s VitalView® Central Station.
Comfortcuff™ NIBP and pulse oximetry is an easy to use, lightweight monitor. Perfect for both spot-checks and continuous vital signs monitoring in one affordable patient monitor.
Small, lightweight and easy to use, the eQuality™ makes an ideal mobile monitor that quickly attaches to a rollstand as well. The eQuality™ can operate on battery power or directly from AC without an adaptor. The compact design also makes it readily adaptable to hospital, clinic and transport requirements.
|NIBP (Non-Invasive Blood Pressure)|
|Technique:||Oscillometric upon inflation|
|Measurement Cycle:||< 40 sec. typical; 0 to 300 mmHg
standard adult cuff
|Automatic Measurement:||1 to 60 minute; 2 to 4 hour; STAT|
|STAT Mode:||5 minutes of continuous readings|
|Inflation Pressure Range:||Adult: 30 to 300 mmHg
Pediatric: 30 to 150 mmHg
Neonate: 20 to 150 mmHg
|Transducer Accuracy:||±2 mmHg or ±2% of reading, whichever is greater over full range|
|Clinical Accuracy:||Complies with AAMI SP-10:2002|
|Range:||1% to 99%|
|Accuracy:||70% to 99% range: ±2%
50% to 69% range: ±3%;
< 50%: unspecified
|Method:||Dual wavelength LED|
|Audio:||Tone with each detected pulse; pitch varies with saturation|
|Heart (Pulse) Rate|
|Range:||20 to 300 bpm|
|Accuracy:||±1 bpm or ±1% of reading, whichever is
greater; unspecified for <30 or >240 bpm
|Pulse Volume:||10 levels or Off|
|Volume:||10 levels or OFF|
|Silence:||Yes; 2 minutes or permanent|
|Memory:||Last 250 NIBP measurements|
|Parameters:||Systolic, Diastolic, MAP, Pulse Rate
(records SpO , pulse rate and SpO
saturation if oximetry is monitored)
|Parameters:||NIBP, SpO , pulse rate, plethsymograph|
|Status:||Alarm Silence; Sensor; Low Battery;
External Power; Patient Size
|Languages:||English, Danish, Dutch, French, German,
|Nurse Call:||Contact switch; 3.5mm phone jack|
|Battery Life||Serial, RS232 compatible, Bluetooth®|
|Settings:||External printer or CUSP|
|Weight:||4.5 lbs. (2.0 kgs.)|
|Size:||8.0 in (H) x 5.5 in (W) x 5.75 in (D)
20.3 cm (H) x 14 cm (W) x 14.6 cm (D)
|Voltage:||100 to 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz|
|Battery:||1 sealed lead acid|
|Battery Life:||8.0 hours, typical|
|Recharge Time:||6.0 hours, typical|
|Operating Temperature:||32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature:||-4° to 149°F (-20° to 65°C)|
|Operating Humidity:||5% to 95%, noncondensing|
|Electrical Protection:||Class I Equipment|
|Degree of Protection:||Type CF, Defibrillator-proof|
|Protection Against Ingress:||IPX1, Drip-proof Equipment|