- Reliability. The device is Rescue Ready®, meaning it selftests daily to ensure it works when you need it.
- Ease of Use
- The RescueCoach™ voice prompts and metronome guide you through a very stressful rescue situation.
- The device knows when to (and when not to) deliver the shock.
- The text screen lends extra help in noisy and chaotic environments.
- When the rescuer applies the pads, the device ana lyzes the heart rhythm and “knows” when to deliver (or not deliver) the shock.
- The shock is delivered automatically, with no but ton to push, and no human intervention. (We also make a semi-automatic version.)
- After the shock, the unit prompts for CPR with a built-in metronome that sets the pace for proper chest compressions.
We designed the Powerheart AED G3 Plus with RescueCoach™ voice prompts to talk rescuers through the steps:
Rescue Ready® performance sets Powerheart AEDs apart. Our Rescue Ready technology distinguishes us among competitors:
- Every day, to ensure anytime functionality, the AED self checks all main components (battery, hard ware, software, and pads).
- Every week, the AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics.
- Every month, the AED charges the high-voltage electronics to full energy.
If anything is amiss, the Rescue Ready status indicator on the handle changes from green to red and the device will emit an audible alert to prompt the user to service the unit. In sum, a Powerheart AED is Rescue Ready when a life depends on it.
Almost anyone can operate a Powerheart AED G3 Plus. In the chaos that follows sudden cardiac arrest, concerned but untrained people are hesitant to intervene. Will they know what to do? There’s a life on the line!
Rescue study : In a University of Pennsylvania simulated rescue study, the AED G3 Plus helped untrained adults deliver CPR of a quality similar to that of trained professionals.1
- Work places
- Sporting venues
- Retail & hotels
- Recreation facilities
- Places of worship
- Any public place